Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Jazz on PTI? Wha...?



In case you missed it a refreshingly articulate Carlos Boozer was on PTI on Tuesday. Is PTI the best sports show on TV? I'm gonna say yes. Do I watch it whenever I can? Again a yes. Would I murder someone for a job at PTI? Well...that's a toughy...but I'm gonna say yes.

If you're not paying attention, the Jazz are right in the mix of a historically good Western Conference right now. But with all the blockbuster trades going down they're still the 'sleeper' in the conference. I myself have ticks to the Laker game on March 27th. If you read a report that a crazed Kobe Bryant charged the stands and tried to assault an annoying fan that night, rest assured he was wearied to madness by my incessant boos and jeers.

2 comments:

  1. Carlos Boozer takes a bath every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PTI rocked my world--too bad I don't have cable no more. We had free cable when we lived in the married student housing at NCSU--but that was long ago.

    ReplyDelete