Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Demand Kittens!

Sorry things are a little slow around here lately. I'll try to get an update on the Holmestead up in the not too distant future. Unfortunately, our family cat was hit by a car about a week ago. We sure loved that kitty. We're looking for a replacement kitten but not having a lot of luck. Apparently we're not the only ones. Check out this ad from our local craigslist:
WANTING A FEMALE KITTEN NOW!! (Hutchinson)
Date: 2010-04-09, 4:44PM CDT
Reply to: sale-hjxak-1684574175@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am wanting a free kitten, litter box trained. No older than 10 weeks. FEMALE!
I have been searching for months and NO ONE has kittens, someone help me out!
This person wants a new pet kitten, dangit! All you kitten owners need to start revealing yourselves or else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment